1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
RONAUTICA QUALITY MARINAS, S.L.hereinafter Responsible, is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 ( GDPR) regarding the protection of natural people with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of the data, so that the following information is provided for the processing:
End of the treatment: the attention of requests and messages received through the web as well as the maintenance of the commercial relations with the interested party. Specifically, the purposes pursued by said treatment are the following:
- Carrying out the procedures that are necessary to offer the interested party the information they request through the sending of contact forms, emails published on the web, either under the domain of the person in charge or through the international contacts referred to, as well as those requested via telephone.
- The transfer of information about the products and services that may be of interest to the user based on the information provided to the person in charge by any means.
The data processed correspond to categories of identifying data, such as name and surname, email, telephone, professional data and economic data and those related to services, as well as those that you voluntarily communicate through the free text fields.
These data are processed because the interested party has indicated through active consent and based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment.
Custody: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest. When no longer necessary, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction.
Communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except in case of legal obligation and in those cases in which the requests and procedures require it, for example in the case of the transmission of data to commercial agents and distributors who they represent the person in charge, as well as those recipients with whom a contract mediates in relation to the intended purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, correction, portability and deletion of your data. Limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: RONAUTICA QUALITY MARINAS, S.L., 2nd Phase Business Park of Areas, plots, 1,2 and 3 - 36711 Tui (Pontevedra) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Responsible are correct and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the Responsible is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The Responsible guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedom of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.