- LOCATION: Ballina, Country Tipperary (Ireland)
- YEAR OF INSTALATION: 2018
- DOCK SYSTEM: 875 m Fixed pontoons. 54 m Floating pontoons. 547 m Fingers. Polyethylene floats. 870 Fender Barrier. All in aluminum structure.
- CAPACITY / BOAT SIZE: 128 Berths. / 8 m up to 14 m. (26’ up to 46’).
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: Fixed pontoons leaning on steel beams. Floating pontoons and some fingers of the north extreme are anchored.
Located in County Tipperary on the banks of the River Shannon, the marina is located on the channel that separates Lake Derg from the dam located downstream.
The design of this marina replaces the deteriorated existing wooden dock and fingers.