- LOCATION: Brandenton, Florida (USA)
- YEAR OF INSTALLATION: 2018
- DOCK SYSTEM: 52 m Gangways, lengths 6.14, 9.14 and 24.5 m. 372 m Pontoons 2.4 up to 3,2 m wide. 267 m Fingers, lengths.62, 9.15 and 10.3 m. All in high-strength aluminum structure. Polyethylene floats.
- CAPACITY / BOAT SIZE: 59 Slips. / 37’ up to 50’ (11 m up to 15 m).
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: 49 Rings for Piles of 343 mm diameter for floating pontoons.
Introducing Sarasota-Bradenton’s Newest Marina & Boathouse at One Particular Harbour Margaritaville located at 12300 Manatee Avenue West, Bradenton, FL 34209 in a spectacular setting on the Anna Maria Sound side of Perico Island.
With a wide array of features and amenities such as:
- 59 wet slips – for boats up to 50 feet.
- 128 dry racks – for boats up to 42 feet.
- Dockside water and electricity.
- Annual, monthly, and overnight transient.
- Floating fuel dock with alcohol-free gasoline and marine diesel.
- Pump-out facilities.
- 24-hour security.
- Lift capacity to 30,000 lbs.
- Building rating 150 MPH, exposure D.
- Customer work racks.
- Detail services available.
- Air-conditioned restrooms and showers.
- Laundry facilities.
- Direct, no-bridge access to Anna Maria Sound, Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Ship’s Store.
- Publix, CVS and restaurants nearby.
- Compass by Margaritaville Hotels & Resorts and Floridays Restaurant & Grill – coming in 2019.
- Easy cruising distances to Longboat Key, Sarasota, Egmont Key, Downtown St. Petersburg, nearby waterfront restaurants and more!
One Particular Harbour is being developed by Minto Communities in partnership with Margaritaville Holdings and RONAUTICA MARINAS participates in this project as gangways, pontoons and fingers supplier.