- LOCATION: Vigo, Pontevedra (Spain)
- YEAR OF INSTALLATION: 2005
- DOCKS: 320 m Concrete Breakwater, 4.30 m width. 1594 m Aluminum pontoons from 2 m up to 4 m width . 420 m Aluminum fingers, longs 8 and 10 m. High freeboard concrete floats up to 1 m for pontoons and polyester floats for fingers..
- CAPACITY: 150 Berths. / 12 m up to 80 m (39’ up to 263’).
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: Seaflex with 12 t concrete blocks on the floating breakwater. Steel piles up to 810 mm diameter and 32 m long for floating pontoons.
- BOAT SIZE: 12m to 80m
Main benchmark in the North of Spain for Megayatchs. Inaugurated for the Volvo Ocean Race 2005. Pontoons within the 76.977 m2 of water surface are made of reinforced aluminum with concrete and polyester ﬂoats with two diﬀerent freeboards depending on the length of the boat
Entry to the marina is protected by 320 m of ﬂoating concrete breakwater 4,3 m wide. The marina includes ﬁrst class services for users including dry storage, repairs area, restaurant, diving school, CCTV, control access and all utilities for being one of the best marinas in Spain