- YEAR OF INSTALLATION: 2014
- DOCKS: Aluminum pontoons and fingers.
- FIXED WALKWAYS: 100m x 4m width + 50m x 3m width + fixed platform for restaurant.
- CAPACITY: 45 boats in phase I
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: Piles 406, 610 and 660 mm diameter.
- BOAT SIZE: 40’–up to 250 feet
Located only a few miles off-shore south of Panama City.
Pedro Gonzalez is the third largest island in the Pearl Islands archipielago in the Pacific sector of Panama. In its more than 400 hectares, this paradise has 14 pristine beaches, and pristine water that is the playground of humpback whales, dolphins and sea turtles.
The private Marina on the west side of the La Peninsula development offers 45 berths for yachting and sailing enthusiasts in the initial phase of development. 24 h services, bar, terrace, restaurant, transportation to/from residences, storage for kayaks, paddle board, jet ski, convenience store...
First Class Marina exclusive for residents in the private island.