- LOCATION: Garachico, Tenerife (Spain)
- YEAR OF INSTALATION: 2011
- DOCK SYSTEM: 7 Gangways, 8 m long. 444 m Pontoons, 2 m width. 440 m Fingers of 6 m up to 10 m long. All with high-strength aluminum structure. Polyethylene floatation.
- CAPACITY / BOAT SIZE: 200 Berths. / 20’ up to 50’ (6 m up to 15 m).
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: 22 Steel piles 12 m long, diameter 508 mm.
The Port of Garachico, in the north of Tenerife, is located in an area open to the waves coming from the direction arch WNN-ENE. The design has taken into account the effect of breakage that high-level waves can have on the maneuver of vessels in relatively small draft areas. It is protected from waves and currents by a dike 650 meters long. It has 160 berths on pontoons for sports boats up to 15 meters in length, in addition to 40 berths for fishing vessels up to 8 meters in length.