- LOCATION: Noia, A Coruña (Spain)
- YEAR OF INSTALATION: 2007
- DOCK SYSTEM: 72 m Floating concrete breakwater, 3.5 m width. 226 m Concrete pontoons, 3 m width. 157.5 m Aluminum pontoons, 2.5 m width. 364 m Aluminum fingers, longs 4 m and 5 m. Polyester floatation.
- CAPACITY / BOAT SIZE: 120 Berths. / 20’ up to 23’ (6 m up to 7 m).
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: 38 Steel piles diameter 558 mm and 12 m long.
The port of Noia, also known as the port of Testal, is located in the innermost point of the Ría of Muros and Noia, the northernmost of the Rías Baixas, south of the mouth of the River Tambre. The shellfish farms of the estuary are mainly dedicated to the extraction of cockles.