INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before browsing.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server can remember data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, excep those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website
- Social cookies: those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB SITE
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will understand it is the same user. Only if the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. It expires after 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the percentage of requests. Expiration: 1 minute.
- _gid: Google Analytics cookie used to register the user's ID and other random identifiers related to the user. Expiration 24 hours.
- pll_language: Own cookie that provides us with information on the language that the visitor has selected to view the website. Expiration: 1 year.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES_ HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER'S COOKIES
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options
- In the "Privacy" section, click on Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data ...
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the "Scan history" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Remove.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to "Details," click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
- Using the "Time interval to delete" from the drop-down menu, select All.
- Click Delete now.
- Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari
- Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Options - Advanced - Cookies
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera press here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
See the documentation of the browser you have installed.