- LOCATION: Vigo, Pontevedra (Spain)
- YEAR OF INSTALLATION: 2005
- DOCKS: 320 m Concrete Breakwater, 4.30 m width. 1594 m Aluminum pontoons from 2 m up to 4 m width . 420 m Aluminum fingers, longs 8 and 10 m. High freeboard concrete floats up to 1 m for pontoons and polyester floats for fingers.
- CAPACITY: 150 Berths. / 12 m up to 80 m (39’ up to 263’).
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: Seaflex with 12 t concrete blocks on the floating breakwater. Steel piles up to 810 mm diameter and 32 m long for floating pontoons.
- BOAT SIZE: 12m to 80m
Marina reference in North of Spain for Megayachts. Inaugurated for the Volvo Ocean Race 2005. Pontoons inside the 77000m2 of water surface are made of reinforced aluminum with concrete and polyester floats with two different freeboards depending on the length of the boat. Entry to the marina is protected with 320 m of floating concrete breakwater 4.3 m width. The marina includes first class services for users including dry storage, reparation area, restaurant, dive school, CCTV, control access and all utilities for being one of the best marinas in Spain.