- LOCATION: West Sussex, Shoreham – UNITED KINGDOM
- YEAR OF INSTALLATION: 2020
- DOCKS: Aluminum gangway, 170 m aluminum pontoons with polyethylene floats. Fingers up to 10 m long.
- CAPACITY: 34 Berths. / 8 m up to 12 m (24 up to 36)
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: Steel piles
Second phase of the refurbishment of one the oldest sailing clubs in England. SYC is first and foremost a members club with unrivalled facilities. Yachts of all sizes call the club home, with both rallying and racing strongly supported, as is the dinghy section where particular attention is given to encouraging youth sailors.